Sunday, April 24, 2016

Time to Bloom


Each month I try to participate in the monthly challenge at From the Heart... if you do so, they send you the next month's image free. So EVERYONE who enters the challenge ends up being a winner. Isn't that fantastic!?!?!?

Here's my card featuring the April image/set (Time to Bloom):


I put one of the many sentiments in the set on the inside of my card...






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: From the Heart "Time to Bloom" set
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Ruby Red
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Foof-a-La Button, Offray Crochet Thread, and Ribbon from an unknown vendor

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Great image and coloring. Wonderful design. Hugs, Maggie

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful, Jeanette - I lost track of these monthly challenges in January, so it's fun to see what is coming out in month :) Lovely sentiment!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous Jeanette - love your rustic/autumnal colour palette against the weatherboard background.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous woodgrain background for these pretty flowers! Lovely card, Jeanette!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The layering of the sentiment is really good. I like the 'wood' DP too.

Imke said...

Beautiful Card, Jeanette ! The wooden Background fits perfectly with "Time to Bloom". I also like how you´ve set the Sentiment inside.

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month April Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

Imke ~ <a href="
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/> My Crafty Place </a>

Katydid Cards said...

Lovely image, Jeanette, and it looks just gorgeous on this background. The sentiment is so, so true!