Monday, April 11, 2016

Girly on a Cloudy Day


There's a new MelonHeadz Friends Challenge starting today...

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/




April 11 - 24
Theme: Girly

I hope you'll participate!


For my card I used a little girl image from the MelonHeadz Illustrating Bobbleheadz 2 Bundle...





(And no - Girly does not have to be pink.)


Here's the inside of my card:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: MelonHeadz Illustrating Bobbleheadz 2 Bundle colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Pale Plum
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishment: Martha Stewart Seam Binding (NOTE: It is green, even though it doesn't look green in the photo)

7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous color combo on this sweet, sweet card, Jeanette!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute girly card. You colored her hair so good!

Louise F - Punknscrap said...

Awesome card, love the papers you used and super cute image.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Sweet card!

Maxine D said...

Love your use of colour on this stunner Jeanette.
Blessings
Maxine

JanR said...

So cute! Cool design too.

Barb said...

Very cute card--I love the colors and the layout!