Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head


I was the "hostess" of the 3 Musketeers this month and since I've been whining about Winter and longing for Spring, I decided to go with a springtime image - Whipper Snapper Sophie.



I loved the cheerful color scheme of the fabulous "rainy" designer paper I found in my stash.


Here's the inside:








It's going to be fun to see what my fellow 3 Musketeers did with Sophie, so let's head over to Barb's blog and Kelly's blog to find out.


Image: Whipper Snapper "Sophie" 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Soft Sky
Designer Paper: Heidi Grace Sunshowers Paper Pad
Embellishments: Irresistible Pico Embellisher, Offray Ribbon, and Paper Studio Gems

2 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

Well, Sophie is just a little cutie! And I love, love, love the combination of patterns and colors you used. You certainly have an eye for design and I learn a bit more every time I visit!

Lynn McAuley said...

I just saw this cutie over at Kelly's! She is totally precious with all these delightful polka dots! I needed her umbrella today. We finally got some rain!