Sunday, January 10, 2016

Are You Up for a Challenge?


There is a new challenge at One Stitch at a Time...


http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/





Challenge #253
Theme: Anything Goes BUT Not Square or Rectangular
Sponsor: StitchyBear Digi Outlet

I hope you'll participate! 
(Someone will win a great prize!)



Well, today's challenge, was just that......... a CHALLENGE for me.

I quickly discovered that I am a rectangular kind of gal. Thinking outside of that norm just wasn't working well for me. Sooooooooooooo forgive me my feeble attempt, but here is my ROUND card...



The inside has a piece of the DP in it, too...but I couldn't figure out how to take a picture of it, so you can just use your imagination. LOL!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: StichyBear Digi Outlet Daisy colored with Copic Markers
Journey: G Stamp - Janet Dunn stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Cardstock: Recollections Black and White
Designer Paper: Scrappin' Sports "Fishing"
Embellishments: Irresistible Pico Embellisher (for glasses), Michael's Rhinestones and Ribbon Boutique Ribbon
Shape: Created with Nestabilities Dies

7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Like you I'm a square/rectangle girl too, but you have done a fabulous job with this Jeanette! Great card. Christine Fellow OSATT Teamie xx

Margaret said...

I know your feeling; I felt the same way. I love the card and the image is fabulous. Love the colors and dp that you used. Your DT Teamie!

Maxine D said...

Well Jeanette, you wanted to get out of your normal comfort zone and you managed a stunner here!! Love the blues and black, and well done on the circular card!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this wonderful vintage driving image framed so beautifully with your Roman Numeral clock face, Jeanette! Beautiful work on this circular design!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You crck me up- this is beautiful! Love this card : )

Katydid Cards said...

Wow, this is a great card! I have trouble with circular cards...obviously you dont!

Planetsusie said...

Sorry I'm a tad late with this comment Jeanette but I just wanted to say how much I love your card. The shape is brilliant and I'm proper miffed that I didn't think of popping a circle shape over the edge like this - such a great idea! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx (OSAAT teamie)

Post a Comment