Saturday, October 3, 2015

Planning for a Baby


NOTE: This is my second blog post today. Scroll further down to see the Sweet' Stampin' Challenge post. Thanks!

JessicaLynnOriginal Stamps has two incredible stamp sets that can be used on a calendar or dayplanner - such fun little images to stamp as reminders as well as to make the calendar pretty. The design team is showcasing those two stamp sets today. (You'll find links to the design team member's blogs in my right sidebar - I'd recommend you check out their creations, too.)

I had the opportunity to use the "Mommy and Me" set. You can find a youtube video HERE that gives lots of ideas on how to use these two planner sets.

I made two cards with it...














Thanks for stopping by my blog today!







Items used on these cards include following:

Stamps/Sayings: JessicaLynnOriginal "Mommy and Me" Planner Set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Heart Gem from an unknown vendor

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Jeanette - fabulous sentiments too.
Blessings
Maxine