Saturday, October 10, 2015

Flying By


I am the  hostess of the current round of the Unidentified Image Card Swap, which means I got to choose what image we used. Isn't that fun!?!?!?

I chose one of my favorite witch images. After all, it's October. ;) She's from the Starving Artistamps "Witch Trio" set. (The sentiment is, too.) I sure hope the other swappers had fun with her.


Here's my card:






Here's the inside:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: Starving Artistamps "Witch Trio" stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers and a Zig Wink of Stella Marker
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Really Rust
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and a Witch Brad from Oriental Trading

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This image made me giggle :) Nicely colored and the love the witch brad on the inside!

CardsbyJo said...

So glad someone colored her skin green, I thought about it and ended up not doing it. Love the card and this image was fun to play with.

~Paola~ said...

what an adorable card Jeanette!!
I absolutly adore this witch image!!
She was sooo much fun to color too...thank you!!

Unknown said...

I like the way you colored the witch! The brad is awesome!!