Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Surf's Up!


We lived in California for a short time when I was a young teenager. I loved it there. We lived about 30 minutes from the beach and though my mom is terrified of water, she would take my sister and I to the beach sometimes. I enjoyed being in the water and floating along with the waves... but I really longed to join the surfers as they tried to catch a wave and ride it in to shore. I guess you could say I was a surfer-wannabe. (BTW, that wish is no longer on my "bucket list" - not because I did it, but because I aged enough to move on to other wishes.)

That being said, I do love beach/surfing types of stamps/images because they transport me back to those lazy and carefree days hanging out at the beach.

So, I just had to make a card with the JessicaLynnOriginal Brentwood Owl Summertime Fun digital image.

Here's the card I made:



**IMPORTANT** If you like this image - you need to hurry - HURRY!!! - to the JessicaLynnOriginal store and get him fast. He's only available this week. HERE is the link to get you there fast.

Whew! Did you get there in time???
I sure hope so!


Here's the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: JessicaLynnOriginal Brentwood Owl Summertime Fun digital image colored with Copic Markers
Sentiment: Verve Learning to Sail stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Summer Sun
Designer Paper: Pebbles Best of Pebbles Paper Pad
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Jeanette - love your card, so colourful and 'warm'.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Perfectly cute paper for this image. Cute card!