Thursday, September 3, 2015

Go Team Brentwood!


If you know me, you know I'm not much of a sports fan. Who am I kidding... I'm not a sports fan at all. LOL! I can't tell you any players for any teams - I can't even tell you the colors of most teams. I'm pathetic.

But, if I were to choose a favorite sport - which would be from back in my high school days - it would be football. I loved going to high school football games, getting chilly on the bleachers and cheering along with the crowd. I can still hear the crowd chanting, "First and 10; do it again!"

So, this JessicaLynnOriginal set makes me happy:

http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.com/brentwood-owl-nfl-football-superfan-clear-stamp-set/




Of course, I simply HAD to make a card with  Brentwood Owl NFL Football Superfan:


It's nearly impossible t read the sentiment on the card because of the angle of my photo. It inked clear and sharp, so it's not a problem with the stamp. JessicaLynnOriginal stamps ALWAYS stamp very well!!!


Here's what it says:

How can you spot a
TRUE FOOTBALL FAN?
You name your dog Touchdown,
You did the end zone hustle at
your wedding reception.
you wore face paint to
Sunday Church!!

As you can tell, he isn't from any particular team - his colors simply match the designer paper I chose to use.

Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today.


Image/Sentiment: JessicaLynnOriginal Brentwood Owl NFL Football Superfan
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollectins Black and White and Stampin' UP! Wild Wasabi
Designer Paper: Recollections Home Basics Paper Pad
Embellishments: DMC Floss, Foof-a-La Button, and Stampin' UP! Ribbon

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This turned out really cute! I really love that plaid paper you used. Your little owl is definitely ready to root for his team.

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the smile Jeanette - this is a gorgeous card, and I love how you chose the team colours :-) My style of choice too, apart from the All Blacks.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

The light blue outline to there image looks great! Go team!