Thursday, August 20, 2015

You're Sew Loved


Did you come back? Remember I mentioned in yesterday's blog post that you should......... so you could see the second card I made with Kelly's kit. If you missed seeing yesterday's post with Card #1 on it, you can go there by clicking HERE or you can just keep scrolling down a bit to the next blog post.


Here is Card #2:


When my daughter was in college (Blue Mountain College) the young ladies all belonged to societies. These societies were social groups that also participated in service projects, etc. She was a Eunomian. The Eunomian mascot was Raggedy Ann... so this image reminds me of those days - and the many Raggedy Ann cards I've made.



Here's the inside:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanette - love the blues you have used in the card, ans the sentiment is the perfect reflection of the outside.
Blessings
Maxine