Saturday, July 11, 2015

JLO Launch Party


Today is such an exciting day!!! It is the day that we get to launch a new JessicaLynnOriginal stamp set called "Working Dogs". The rest of the design team has been super busy creating with this fun set, so please take the time to check out their blogs, too. You'll find the links in my right sidebar. (Also, I plan to play with this set some more next week, so you'll be seeing some more of this fabulous set on my blog soon.)






*gasp! Did you notice that I didn't use any designer paper? That's because I thought the incredible dog stamped image needed to be the bold statement on this card. Isn't he gorgeous? And I love that sentiment and little paw print, too.

I also didn't do much of anything on the inside of my card 
(another *gasp!):





Thanks for stopping  by my blog today! 
Be sure to check out the JessicaLynnOriginal store to find this stamp set and MANY MORE!

Images/Sentiment: JessicaLynnOriginal Working Dog
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black, Brown and White
Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

1 comment:

TeamMould said...

i LOVE THIS CARD!!! You did a great job with the use of the Saint Bernard!! He looks sooo cute! Thank you for sharing!!

Jess