Saturday, June 27, 2015

My Little Firecracker


Are you ready for a new challenge?


http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/


June 27 -  July 3

Theme: Red Hot Summer


Here's my card:






Here's the inside:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I can't wait to see what you'll make for the Sweet Stampin' Red Hot Summer Challenge.


Image & Sentiments: My Favorite Things My Little Firecracker
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers and Zig Wink of Stella Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red
Designer Paper: Colorbok Carnival Paper Pad
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous, vibrant card Jeanette - love the subtle humour in that sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

She's so sweet, Jeanette, it's a very pretty card.

Have a great weekend, sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Carol W said...

What a fun card Jeanette. Cute little firecracker and fun colors along with a wonderful layout... great job!