Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mystery Bear


I'm part of a group of swappers known as the "Mystery Image" group. Each round one of the members hosts the swap. As hostess, she sends a set of identical images to the others in the group... and we create cards to swap. It's a BIG secret - we don't show our cards until the due date.

Linda was the hostess this round and yesterday was the due date... so I can now show my card.






Image: Stampin' UP! Kind Koala


Linda, I love this image! Thank you for choosing an adorable image for us to use!


Here's the inside of my card:





Thanks for stopping  by my blog today!


Image: Stampin' UP! Kind Koala (stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Recollections 110# White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers)
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler
Designer Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle Inc. "Feels Like Home" and Making Memories "Polka Dot"
Embellishments: Recollections Brads and Stampin' UP! Ribbon

5 comments:

Carol W said...

Cute, cute cute Jeanette. Love the colors and the layout...this card is perfect!

Melina said...

Love the fall colors! Very pretty card J! :)

Kristie W. said...

This is adorable, Jeanette! Love the pretty papers you used, I know I've got them somewhere in my stash!

Barb said...

Love this card Jeanette. The background paper is perfect and so are the colors of the image. Great Job this round!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this cutie Jeanette - great autumnal tones through out this pretty card.
Blessings
Maxine