Sunday, May 3, 2015

Flowers for a Special Lady


There's a new challenge at One Stitch at a Time...

http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/

Challenge #236

Theme: Anything Goes with Special Lady

May 3 - 16


When I saw the image I am using for this card, I knew I wanted to use it. And the phrase "Me Tarzan, you Jane" kept ringing in my ears while I made my card.






Image: Ken Benner Designs "Caveman Holding Flowers"

It looks like Tarzan has brought a bouquet of flowers to his Special Lady.


Here's the inside:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: StitchyBear Digi Outlet Caveman Holding Flowers colored with Copic Markers
Sentiment: Penny Black stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Brilliant Blue
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishment: Michael's Flower

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Fabulous as always Jeanette, such a wonderful colour combo and beautifully decorated inside of your card too :) Big hugs,Jane xxxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette this is gorgeous - love the image and the way you have coloured him is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret said...

LOL! This is so cute! Love how you colored the image and created just the perfect card for it. He's so sweet standing there with his little flower. Maggie-DT Teamie