Monday, April 27, 2015

Do You Sparkle?


It's time for some SPARKLE'y fun at MelonHeadz Friends...

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/





April 27 - May 10

Theme: Add Sparkle
(Gems, Bling, Glitter)

I hope you'll participate!


I used images from the MelonHeadz Illustrating Library Bundle to make my card.





Here's the inside:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Images: MelonHeadz Illustrating Library Bundle
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Kraft
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments; Michael's Bling

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

As cute as can be. That's a terrific image and love your card.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful image and sentiment Jeanette, (that was me when I was young, and I can still get lost in a book!) Love the bling you have there in the upper corner
Blessings
Maxine

Marcy said...

Super cute card! Great image and that bling embellishment is so fun!