Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wishing "Ewe" a Happy St. Patty's Day



I can't hardly believe it's March already. Soon it will be St. Patrick's Day... and the new {PIN}Spirational Challenge is helping us get our St. Patty's Day cards ready in time.


http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/





March 3 - 16



Our sponsors are:


http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/index.php



and

 http://www.bugaboostamps.com/



Thank you, Sponsors! We you!!!


Here's the {PIN}Spirational Photo for this challenge:






I used a Bugaboo image and sentiment to make my card:





Here's the inside:



I hope you'll join the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: Bugaboo
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! More Mustard
Designer Paper: DCWV Year Round Stack
Embellishment: American Traditional Designs Ribbon

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your block idea- gotta CASE this- and your card is perfect- darling image and love the green striped DP. Dad is 100% Irish, so I do enjoy me some green and St Patty's Day cards!

Maxine D said...

Love that image Jeanette, and your take on the sketch in the way you have used the layers is ingenious.
Blessings
Maxine

kel Acopan said...

so cute!! i love that striped paper you used and that layout is awesome!!

lovies, =o) kel

Karen D. said...

too cute...made me smile...

Holly Young said...

Really cute! I love all of your layers, and those rounded corners are great for a different look!

Cass said...

Fab card! xx

Melina said...

very cute, love the striped paper :)