Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Alas...


... there's a new {PIN}Spirational Challenge today........... and I don't have a card made. :( I wanted to! I intended to! I tried to!!! BUT....... I had a technical difficulty (I'm such a computer-challenged individual) and couldn't manage to get the image downloaded so I could make the card. BUT stay tuned... I'm going to keep trying. ;)


That being said, here's the photo for your {PIN}Spiration so that you can participate in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge...







The sponsor for this challenge is Stitchy Bear Stamps (YAY!) I love them!!! And one lucky participant will receive a fabulous PRIZE from Stitchy Bear. How cool is that?!?!?!? THANK YOU, Stitchy Bear!!!


http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/




January 20 - February 2


Have fun and play along with the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

No comments: