Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I ♥ Pizza #3


I have two more pizza-themed cards today. Here are the links to the ones I've already posted: I ♥ Pizza and I ♥ Pizza #2.



Card # 5:



the inside:






Card #6







the inside:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: Sugar Pea Designs Pizza My Heart
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red and Stampin' UP! Creamy Caramel
Designer Paper: Paper Pizazz Brick Wall and Brown Leather
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Ribbon and Brads from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

You're making me hungry with pizza posts! LOL! Love your pizza cards Jeanette! That little guy is so cute and the brick wall paper is wonderful.
Lynn

Maxine D said...

Oh Jeanette it is just as well I have had dinner or I may be tempted to nibble - these looks so delectable.
Blessings
Maxine