Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I ♥ Pizza


Today is the day that the Mystery Image card swap is due. I am the hostess this round, which means I sent the image that all the swappers used.

I ♥ Pizza AND SugarPea Designs stamps, too...






Pizza anyone?


As the hostess, I can choose to create a card or not... today I'll show you two of the cards I've made with the SugarPea Designs Pizza My Heart stamp set.























Thanks for stopping by my blog today!





BOTH CARDS
Image/Sentiment: Sugar Pea Designs Pizza My Heart
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections (Black, Red, and White)
Designer Paper: Paper Pizazz (Brick Wall and Brown Leather)
Embellishments: Red Brads from an unknown vendor
THIS CARD
Additional Item: Pizza Paper (from a party invitation)

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Two darling cards! Love the stamp and papers you used!
Lynn

Diane said...

Just super cute designs.

Hugs Diane

kel Acopan said...

these are both so cute! great job with both cards... what a fun swap!

lovies, =o) kel

Barb said...

I love both of your cards. I think the one you fussy cute looks like he is jumping right off of the cardstock.

Thanks for a great image to play with this round!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I think this image is darling- and I swear- you always have the most perfect DP for the cards you make! Love the heart shaped pizza too.

Melina said...

too cute! I love the off set layering and the way you colored the image! :)