Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Taxi! Taxi!


I have only ridden in a taxi a few times in my life, but for some reason I always seem to think it's an adventure to do so. Therefore, I was VERY excited when Jessica (of JessicaLynnOriginal) sent me the When the Sun Goes Down in New York NY digi image to use. It has a bunch of taxis in it!

I wanted to make the taxis the focal point of the image, so I decided to use the "Spotlight Technique" on my card...



Do you see the street light on the spotlighted area? 
It's a rhinestone.




This really is an great image with so man possibilities. Be sure to go to the JessicaLynnOriginal store and look at the card example for this image. The image on that card is fully colored - and the billboards and signs are amazing!



Here's the inside of my card:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: JessicaLynnOriginal When the Sun Goes Down in New York NY
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Gray
Designer Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones


5 comments:

Winnie said...

Awesome card! I am a New Yorker and work in Manhattan and see them everywhere, love how you drew my eye with the circled image!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Jeanette this is amazing -love the technique and the way you have used it. The 'pearl' light is a great touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Marilyn said...

Great spotlight card! Love the yellow taxis and pretty paper.

Unknown said...

Great Spotlight card!

Unknown said...

Great Spotlight card!