Saturday, August 23, 2014

Yee Haw, Cowgirl!


I used my favorite There She Goes stamp set for today's card - Giddy Up! (Alas, the company has gone out of business, but I do have a few TSG stamp sets to play with).




Isn't she just adorable? 
(BTW, there's an equally adorable cowboy in the stamp set)


I made this card for the Sweet Stampin Challenge...

http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/


August 23 - 29

Theme: Cowboys/Girls

Sponsor: Crafts U Love


I hope  you'll participate in the Sweet Stampin' Cowboys/Girls Challenge this week!


Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: There She Goes Giddy Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Buckaroo Blue
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Jeanette - and I so love the inside sentiment!!
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this sweet image- and you have colored her beautifully! I do not think I have any of these images....- darling!

An Occasional Genius said...

Just perfect Jeanette, she is so adorable & I love the inside too xx

Winnie said...

Your card is lovely. The image is adorable and love the red/bandana like panel. Great sentiment too. Sad about the company, as I loved their stamps. Their tea stamps are some of my favorites.