Friday, July 11, 2014

Chalkboad Design


I am delighted to be part of a group of ladies on SCS that is known as "Girls of the Bakers Dozen". Each month one member sends kits to the other 12 ladies and we all get crafty with the same things. We post pictures of our projects in the SCS thread so the others can see what we've made.

I was gone much of June so got a bit behind... I'm sure glad the Bakers Dozen is a forgiving group of ladies.

Debbie was the June hostess and her instructions were to make one card that was totally black and white and another card that was mostly black and white with a touch of color added.


Here is the black and white card I made with Debby's kit:



I ended up making two with just a touch of color added:




Here's the inside of the Birthday card:



The others have a little decoration inside, too... but nothing picture worthy. ;)


THANK YOU for a GREAT kit, Debby!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

These are fabulous cards Jeanette - I love the way you take up any challenge, and a black and white card is quite a challenge, and you have nailed that challenge and the ones with a pop of colour.
Blessings
Maxine

Marcy said...

These are both so much fun! I love the chalkboard look and love how you added a touch of color to one of them too!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cool cards! I really like the retro feel of them.