Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day


Today is a day to honor the men and women who gave everything for our freedom. THANK YOU! It's such a small thing to say, but it represents hearts full of gratitude and admiration. 





When I found out that today's NEW Melonheadz Friends Challenge had the theme "When I Grow Up" I immediately knew that I wanted to use this soldier image.


http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/






May 26 - June 8

Theme: When I Grow Up (Professional Images)




Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: MelonHeadz Community Helpers
Sentiment: Hero Arts Thank You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Kraft
Designer Paper: DCWV Boyhood Stack
Embellishments: Star-Shaped Brads from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Adorable card Jeanette!
Hope you're having a wonderful day.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Jeanette - love the image :-), and you have used it beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

This card turned out so cute! I really like the stars and stripes inside. Paired well!

Kristie W. said...

Very cute card! I really like the papers you used!