Saturday, April 19, 2014

Tweet! Tweet!


You know how much I love designer papers, right. I have a huge stash - I could open a store with all the designer paper I have.

I also love to add lots of layers to cards!

So this week's Sweet Stampin' Challenge is PERFECT!


http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/






April 19 - 25

Theme: Lots of Layers


Here's my card:



I think there are 10 layers of paper, counting the card base.







And there are more layers inside:




I hope you'll participate in the Sweet Stampin' Lots of Layers Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Stampbendous BlockArt Owl Birdie
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Sage Shadow
Designer Paper: A Muse Studio Clouds and scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Ribbon

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Lots of layers = lots to love about this card! The image is adorable (love the little blue bird!) and the cloud DP is wonderful! Yep, this challenge has your name written all over it!

mixamatoasties said...

Super card Jeanette. Have a great weekend.

Susan xx

jimlynn said...

Love all those layers and of course that cute, cute image! A great card.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.
Lynn

Heather B said...

I love layers too, but 10...that's alot!! Great card. I think I like owls almost as much as layers. :D

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card and all of the layers-10 plus the ones on the inside : ) Your image is fab!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Jeanette - but 10 layers - I doubt if I could manage that many - well done :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Marcy said...

Super cute card! Love the sweet image and all of your pretty details. Hope you have a wonderful Easter !:)

:: BlueInks :: said...

You like designer papers?! I didn't know that about you! LOL

You ALWAYS have the perfect paper for the theme. I seem to be scrounging scraps to make due. I will not buy more paper....I will not buy more paper.

Cute card!

Unknown said...

Lovely coordinating with all the layers! Love the way you put things together!