Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thanks a Million


It's time to celebrate! We've made it to the 100th day of 2014!!! It's a milestone. I achieved my goal (a blog post every day for the first 100 days)... but even better than that, friendships have developed and/or strengthened. I have thoroughly enjoyed the ladies in the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge group. THANK YOU, Pansy, for organizing it... and thank you to the many who have traveled this journey together! I appreciate you all more than words can tell. You've inspired me as I have admired your creations, you've encouraged me by your kind words, and you've brought joy into my life.

This is for each of you...







This is Thursday, which of course means Thematically Thursday on my blog. The second Thursday of the month is "Try and/or Use Something New" so I tried a technique I've never used before. I inked on an embossing folder before embossing it for a soft/subtle look.











Here's the inside of my card:




This is my 108th card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-f40/2014-100-100-first-round-t581992.html






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Sentiment: Stampin' UP! Word Play
Ink: Stampin' UP! Always Artichoke and Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black, Stampin' UP! Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss, and Staples Ivory
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Ribbon from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

Barb said...

Great card--I love that embossing folder!

Carol W said...

wow Jeanette, I love how this card turned out. This is one of my favorite techniques to use and I always seem to forget about it...Great card both inside and out.♥

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Jeanette - love the way the inked embossing folder worked on this card!
Blessings
Maxine

ike said...

That's one gorgeous card. I love how the embossing goes on the inside too. Your cards are as beautiful inside and out :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

Unknown said...

I love all shades of green! Yep I like this green card! Oh and right back at ya about the 100 challenge.