Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tea Time


It's Wednesday - you know what that means on my blog, don't you? It's Whatever Wednesday, so I can make/post whatever I want to. LOL!

I used a card kit that I got in a swap not too long ago for today's card. THANK YOU, Laura (justme1972 on SCS) for putting together a super fun tea time kit!









This is the inside of my card:




This is my 63rd card in the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-f40/2014-100-100-first-round-t581992.html



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


This card was made with items from a card kit so I don't know the vendor information for anything other than the card base, which I provided. It is Stampin' UP! Pixie Pink cardstock.

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fabulous vintage piece with a gorgeous image.

jimlynn said...

Jeanette, this is awesome!! So pretty.
Lynn

kadie said...

Beautiful vintage card, Jeanette. Very elegant!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the vintage image and beautiful papers
carol x

mixamatoasties said...

What a super vintage card.

Susan x

JD/ Jill said...

This such a pretty card. My favorite kind...big fan of vintage looking cards...

Maxine D said...

Fabulous image and you have used it beautifully Jeanette.
Blessings
Maxine

Stamping With Bibiana said...

this is lovely card, TFS. and BTW thanks for your comment on my Shamrock card /video tutorial at SCS
hope too see you at my blog!
bibiana

Darlene said...

A lovely vintage card, very suited to Tea Time! Pretty papers and the image on the front is so nice!

laughingstamper said...

Love, love, love it!!! What more can I say. It's very beautiful!

C Cruz said...

Wow, what a lush card. Those patterns and image are fab!