Monday, February 10, 2014

Friends 4 Ever


Friends are an important part of a woman's life. We laugh together. We cry together. We share our dreams, our frustrations, and our joys with our friends - not to mention a cup of coffee, cup of tea, or another beverage of choice.




Friends 4 Ever




I used a card kit to make this card. THANK YOU, Linda, for giving me some great items with which to create! You are a dear friend!







Here is the inside of my card:




This is my 45th card in the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-f40/2014-100-100-first-round-t581992.html






Here are a few quotes about friendship that I thought you might enjoy...














Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


I made this card with items in a card kit given to me by Linda (Gimmeahaller on SCS). She is a Close to My Heart consultant and the sentiment, papers, and embellishments are all from that company. The only thing of my own that I used on this card is the card base, which was a scrap from my scrap file.

4 comments:

Tina Henderson said...

Jeanette, What a great card! I love that sentiment! And all of your "friends" quotes were a great way to begin a Monday!
Hugs - Tina

jimlynn said...

I'm smiling and not just because of the "friends" quotes and toons. I LOVE your card!!! So pretty in all that blue and the wonderful different patterns.
Lynn

C Cruz said...

What lovely pops of teal in your card. It looks so elegant. You're lucky to have such lovely friends.

Maxine D said...

Lovely card Jeanette - and I appreciated the quotes too - particularly the last one!
Blessings
Maxine