Thursday, January 2, 2014

Reach For the Stars


Today's card is pretty simple - but I like the way it turned out. I had my daughter in mind when I created this card. She has some pretty incredible goals/dreams for this year. I hope she knows how proud I am of her.




I you, Brittney! 
x0x0x0







Here's the inside of my card:



This is my second card in the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-f40/2014-100-100-first-round-t581992.html



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Quote: Art Impressions Reach for the Stars
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Crushed Curry
Designer Paper: Provo Craft Christmas Bitty Pad
Embellishment: Star Brad from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is super!! I like the addition of the star brad. Your dd will love this ❤️

C Cruz said...

I love the message. It's perfect for your daughter. Thanks for sharing; I'm sure your daughter will be super touched.

Sharon Madson said...

Love your card, Jeanette. I really like that you did the inside, too. Happy New Year!

Maxine D said...

Love the bright bold colours here Jeanette, and the way you have showcased the sentiment. Stunning!!
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like the layout and the star theme on this great card!

Post a Comment