Monday, January 27, 2014

I Have a Secret


Tee Hee! Aren't secrets fun???

First, here's the front of the card I made for today...



Other than the cardstock, the elements on this card came from remnants of some card kits I used earlier this week.







Are you ready for the secret?


While there's no image/stamping on the front of the card, there is a cute image inside...



It's Riley!



This is my 29th card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-f40/2014-100-100-first-round-t581992.html






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


This card was made with remnants from some card kits that were used to make other cards.

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love it Jeanette - a 'Riley' original card - pardon the pun!
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Perfect use of scrap items....use what'cha got! LOL I like the image on the interior and the embossed panel on the outside. Great idea.

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh secrets ....mmmmm.. What could it be? ;)

Lovely Riley card!!

Unknown said...

Cute little Riley inside! I love the outside, too. Great CAS

Unknown said...

You really go all out on the inside. Someday I wish mine will be this nice. Well done!