Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hot Cocoa Cutie


I'm in a Copic-Friendly Card Kit Swap on SCS hosted by Christi. One of the categories was Cocoa/Marshmallow. I put together the kits with a stamp that I'd never inked up before. Why do I do that? I buy an adorable stamp and then I get busy and don't use it. That's ridiculous!

So when I was putting together the kits, I decided to stamp an extra image so I could make a card.




I hope the ladies that get my kits in the swap have as much fun creating with this darling image as I did. (I also used the same designer papers, ribbon, and snowflake brad that they will receive in the kit.)







Here's the inside of my card:




This is my 9th card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-f40/2014-100-100-first-round-t581992.html



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Image: La La Land Hot Cocoa Marci
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Bordering Blue and Early Espresso
Designer Papers: Paper Studio Light Denim and Snowflake Mix
Embellishments: Hobby Lobby Ribbon and Paper Studio Brads

12 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love the added snowflake!

Winnie said...

She is precious! Such fabulous papers for the background, they look so textured. I love how you added the snowflake to her headband!! On a cold day like today, it is great to see a hot cocoa card.

Imke said...

What a darling card, Jeanette. I like the colors,it´s a cute image and i like the snowflake in her hair. Maybe i am a lucky girl and get one of your kit :-)

jimlynn said...

SO cute!!! Love her big hair do! Precious card.
Lynn

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Absolutely adorable, Jeanette! She is such a cutie!
Hugs,
Tracey

Diane said...

Just a darling card Jeanette, your coloring is fabulous.

Hugs Diane

kiwimeskreations said...

Very sweet Jeanette - love the denim paper :-).
Blessings
Maxine

kel Acopan said...

i am totally guilty of the same thing jeanette! but then when you finally use it, it's like a surprise and something totally brand new to you without having to spend more money!! haha!

love the combination of papers you used here. never would have thought to pair snowflakes and denim!!

lovies, =o) kel

:: BlueInks :: said...

You colored the image great and I like her hair brad! Cute!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am amazed by your fab coloring- esp the face and her cheeks! This image is just darling and I love the blues you used with her!

Zella said...

Fabulous colors! And now I want hot cocoa....going to have to go make some. :)

Wiola said...

Super cute! Plus I love the snowflake in her hair.