Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ladybug, Ladybug, Fly Away!


Today may be frigid outside, but on my blog it's a breath of summer.




Image: Penny Black Ladybug 'n Hedgehog


Terry is the hostess of the Unidentified Image Card Swap this time and she sent this adorable image that brought warmth and sunshine in midst of the snowy weather outside. THANK YOU, Terry! I needed that.





Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Penny Black Ladybug 'n Hedgehog (stamped on Gina K cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink)
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black  and Stampin' UP! Crushed Curry
Designer Paper: Paper Studio Yellow Daisies and scraps from my scrap file
Embellishment: Ladybug Brad from an unknown vendor

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

Jeanette, this is like a breath of fresh air! So pretty!!
Lynn

Barb said...

Awesome Card. I love the background paper and the lady bug!

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette this is Gaw-juss - love the cute image and the way you have used it is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Janet said...

Love the colorful paper you used for your card! So pretty!!

Unknown said...

Love this card! The ladybug is adorable and I love the paper you chose!

Marcy said...

Super adorbs! Love the yellow and the cute image. Cute little lady bug too! :)

~Paola~ said...

what a cool card! love the 'summery' feeling it exudes Jeanette!! ....and of course..how well your d/p matches the colored immie!! *love it!* ♥

Tania said...

What a great card. Definitely helps me to break out of the winter doldrums when I see something like this!