Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Elf


I Elves! I really wish that the Elf on a Shelf idea had been around when my children were young. It would have been so much fun to surprise them each morning with the newest adventure the Elf had experienced. 

Because I love Elves, I was excited to see this adorable Elf in the MelonHeadz Christmas String Bean Bundle...


Isn't he just the cutest little elf ever?!?!?

The bundle also includes a Santa, Angel, Reindeer, Snowman, and several other images. It comes in pre-colored or line drawn (where you color your own images), which is what I did.



This set is PERFECT for the new MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/



December 9 - 22

Theme: Christmas


This is such a great challenge! So many of us are making Christmas cards right now anyway, so why not play along with the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge? I think you should. ;)









Here's the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: MelonHeadz Friends Christmas String Bean Bundle
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red and Staples White
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Buttons (vendor unknown)

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Cute little elf - and card!!!
I wish the Elf on a Shelf had been around when my kids were small too. How fun that would be. I guess I could always get one and see if Rambo could find it now! LOL! Love your card.
Lynn

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a cute image and that is the perfect DP to go with it!!!!

Get a kitten...you will have a live elf on the shelf 24/7! LOL

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette this is gorgeous - that is a really cute image and you have used it fabulously
Blessings
Maxine

Tania said...

Love the buttons! They are a perfect finishing touch. Great job on the coloring, too.