Friday, November 29, 2013

Ho! Ho! Ho!


I hope you're having a great day! Some of you will be out shopping - enjoy the crowds! Me? I'm decorating for Christmas today! Love love LOVE Christmas!

I'll be listening to some Christmas music and enjoying my day immensely.

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Merry Christmas!




I made this card for LJ's (LauraJean on SCS) Christmas swap. I love this Santa. He's a Peachy Keen stamp. The candy cane is a brad. I bought the brads when I was on vacation in Branson at a wonderful LSS there called Scrapbooks Forever. If you're ever in Branson, I highly recommend that you check out the store!






Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image & Sentiments: Peachy Keen Santa Set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red
Designer Paper: A Muse Studio
Embellishment: Eyelet Outlet Brad

7 comments:

Barb said...

Cute Card Jeanette--and what a sweet brad too!

Sharon Madson said...

Such a wonderful. Santa! :). I like how you always do the insides of your cards. I am afraid I neglect them on my cards. You have inspired me to do better. It ads so much to the card! Thank you for sharing.

Maxine D said...

Wonderful Santa stamp, and well coloured!! That brad is gaw-juss! The perfect detail for this wonderful card Jeanette.
Blessings
Maxine

Danielle Vincent said...

So so cute Jeanette!! Love it :o)

Darlene said...

Cuter than cute! What a jolly Santa and fun inside sentiment! I especially like the "Twas the Night Before Christmas" DP you've layered behind him!

Janet said...

Cute Santa & love that sentiment on the inside of the card!

Tania said...

Super sweet! Gotta love Santa!