Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Plum Happy


I am PLUM HAPPY to show you today's card!

I'm plum happy for a number of reasons:

1. The card is for the {PIN}Spirational Challenge, which is going to be YUMMY!

2. The card is for the Twisted Tuesday Challenge, which is going to be such fun with lots of layers and metal, too!

3. The card has PLUMS on it!

4. The card has a plum-colored theme!

Okay, you get the picture.


I'm PLUM HAPPY!




Now you see why I'm PLUM HAPPY, don't you?



Here's the card I made:








Here's the inside of my card:



I made this card for two challenges...








October 1 - 7


Here's the picture to {PIN}Spire us:





The sponsors for this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge are














Both sponsors have given images to the design team members to use for this challenge. They also are giving a prize to a lucky participant in the challenge! THANK YOU Stamping Dragon and QKR Stampede!


The other Challenge that I made this card for is the





October 1 - 14

Theme: Heavy (lots of layers) 

Twist: Metal (charms, brads, etc.)


As you can see, my card has many layers of designer paper and cardstock, as well as two metal brads and a tiny metal paper clip.



Can You Digi It is the October sponsor for Twisted Tuesday. How cool is that!?!?!? THANK YOU Can You Digi It!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you'll participate in both the {PIN}Spirational Challenge and the Twisted Tuesday Heavy Metal Challenge!


Image: Stamping Dragon Plums
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Staples White
Designer Paper: Recollections Bold Basics Paper Pad
Embellishments: Brads,Tiny Paper Clip and Ribbon from  unknown vendors

9 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

I love it! Totally awesome card!

Vickie Y said...

Super beautiful! Love the colors you used.

Darlene said...

First, can I just say that I love the image and how you've colored it? Wow, it really jumps out, the shades of green on the leaves and the shades of purple on the plums - fantastic! Then there are the wonderful DPs and layers...and the pop of green with the embellishments puts it over the top. Well done!

Melina said...

So cute! love the papers you put with this! :)

Marina said...

Love the plum with the green - beautiful layout and fabulous finish, as always. Marina

Lizzie R said...

So beautiful! I love how you never neglect the inside of the card! Plumtastic!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card, Jeanette!! Love all the purple and your plums are colored to perfection!

Zella said...

Well Jeanette, this card is just "plum"tastic! :)

Tania said...

So beautiful.