Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Flying By...


It isn't a bird! It isn't a plane! In fact, it isn't even Superman! 




It's Sassy Witch 


Sassy Studio Designs is the sponsor of this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge! THANK YOU, SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS - for providing images for the design team's use, as well as a prize package for a lucky participant of the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!








October 29 - November 4


This is the photo to {Pin}Spire us:




For my card, I went with the "flying" idea.



This card is also appropriate for the new Twisted Tuesday Challenge.





October 29 - November 11

Theme: Anything Goes

Twist: It's a Free for All - ANYTHING GOES!











Here's the inside of my card:



I hope you'll participate in both the {PIN}Spirational Challenge and the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

And as always, thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Sassy Studio Sassy Witch
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Really Rust
Designer Paper: DCWV Year Round Stack
Embellishments: Buttons and Ribbon from unknown vendors

17 comments:

Margaret said...

Yeah! So glad to see that your blog is fixed so I can leave my comment. Love Sassy Studio images and you've done so well with this one. Love both the cards and your designs.

Wiola said...

That's a pretty witch! I love the colours you chose for her. Ps. That's a great quote by Einstein about creativity being contagious.

crafty-stamper said...

Fantastic card love the sassy witch and great B.paper-great quote too
carol x

Lizzie R said...

Such a sassy card! That image is so cool and that Spiderweb paper I gotta have! Great Job!

Barb said...

Cute card--love the paper! AND--I CAN leave a comment!

jimlynn said...

CUTE card!!! Great little image too.
Glad all is up and running right again.
Lynn

Melina said...

I love this Sassy card! Thanks for being a part of the Twisted Tuesday gang :)

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Love it! The coloring is awesome and I love the spiderweb paper!
Hugs,
Tracey

Vickie Y said...

Love your Sassy lil witch; cute card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wahoo- back to being able to leave comments : ) Loving your card- your spider web paper is awesome!!!

kadie said...

Super cute!! I always love the titles to your posts...you make me smile! Sorry I've been MIA lately. Miss you, Friend!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Sassy is right! I think the background DP on this card is just perfect for the image. Great job!

Carol W said...

Wowzers Jeanette, that is one good looking witch...heehee. Great card. Love your layout, both inside and out...way to go mu friend.....

Wynn said...

She a great looking witch.....definitely Sassy!! Love the background paper.
Hugs Wynn x

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card for both challenges this week, Jeanette!! It was fun working with Sassy Studio's images :) WTG!

Tania said...

Great card! You are very good at inspiration challenges.

Jackie said...

Hey Jeanette! I just had to pop by and check out this card! Did you know that you were featured on the Sassy Studio Designs blog on Saturday?! Check it out! http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/2013/11/happy-saturday.html
Congrats lady!

Jackie, SSD DT and Fellow Ho ;)