Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me


The little birdie told me I can FINALLY show you this card...





I made it for the Unidentified Image Card Swap. The way the swap works is each "round" the hostess gives a set of images to each of the participants and we all create with the same image. Shhhhhh!!! We can't tell what the image is, nor show our cards, until the due date. It's a SECRET!

But today is the due date, so now I am showing you!

LJ is the hostess this round and she gave us the adorable Penny Black image - Roses for Mimi. THANK YOU, LJ! This is such a cute image and was such fun to work with!







Here's the VERY SIMPLE inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Penny Black Roses for Mimi
Ink: Memento and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Staples White
Designer Paper: DCWV Girlfriend Stack
Embellishment: Michael's Pearls and Stampin' UP! Ribbon

10 comments:

Janet said...

Jeanette, your card is so pretty!! Love the layout and how you used the blue!

Barb said...

Very Cute Card Jeanette--I really like the colors you used!

Melina said...

too too sweet. I love how you divided up the patterns....the black really pops. :)

kadie said...

Oh she is so so cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card you made with that image Jeanette - love it.
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love this cutie in blue!

Unknown said...

Really cute....love this cutie in blue!

paige said...

Adorable image! I love the black layers, they really make the image and patterned papers pop!

CardsbyJo said...

Love it!

Tania said...

Sweet image. Your colouring is perfect.