Monday, September 16, 2013

Pumpkins for Sale


Today's card is full of lots of layers - and lots of pumpkins!




I made this card for two challenges...





 
September 16 - 22
 
Theme: Fall (In Celebration of the Beginning of Fall this Week)
 
 
and



 
September 16 - 29
 
Theme: Tag It (Make or Add Tags)





As you can see, the tag in the pocket is decorated, too.






I really like the ribbon threading brad. I have had them for a while, but never seemed to find a reason to use them until now.






Yes, that's a tag inside, too.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you'll participate in the ABC Challenges Fall Challenge and the MelonHeadz Friends Tag Challenge.




Image: MelonHeadz Illustrating
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Really Rust and scraps from my scrap file
Designer Paper: Heidi Grace (stripe) and scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Oriental Trading Brads and Ribbon and Hemp from an unknown vendor

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great card and tag Jeanette! Those papers you used are fabulous... I love the piece with the pumpkins on it.

jimlynn said...

All those layers are fantastic!!! Love the tag on the card idea and those wonderful fall colors.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette this is amazing - love your colours and the tags are fabiulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

Tags x 2!! Totally great! I absolutely love the colors and the pumpkins on this card. That ribbon slide is really cute too. I'd say that you really nailed this one my friend!

Danielle Vincent said...

Awesome tag(s) card Jeanette! I love the pumpkin slides too.

Zella said...

What a fun card! Love the tags!!!!!