Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Treats


I ♥ ice cream! Don't you? My husband and I have discovered a wonderful little local ice cream place in a nearby town. They serve the most incredible Chocoloate Marshmallow Shakes - YUM! We make the short (15 minute) drive there about every 2-3 weeks in the summertime to indulge in the yumminess.




After I enjoy my ice cream treat, I just want to sit and hold  my belly, kind of like this cute bear. ;)


I made this card for this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge.




July 2 - 8


Here's the photo to {PIN}Spire us:



Isn't that just too cute?


Our sponsors this week are: 








We are most appreciative of these sponsors. Both have provided images for the Design Team's use for this challenge as well as a Prize Package for a luck participant!

THANK YOU, Pattie's Creatons and QKR Stampede!


Here are some more pictures of my card:








Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you'll participate in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!



Image: QKR Stampede
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler
Designer Paper: DCWV The Snack Stack
Embellishment: American Crafts Ribbon

9 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Just the cutest!!!!! Thanks!!!!

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous card and love the cute image and papers -your chocolate marshmallow shake sounds great
carol x

jimlynn said...

SO CUTE! Love that DP too.
Lynn

Melina said...

The pinterest photo kind of grosses me out! LOL
But, your card is too cute! I feel like that after eating ice cream treats too! :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like how you incorporated the ribbon into the image panel. Very creative my friend!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous image Jeanette, and I love the way you have used it against the cherry paper!
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Loving your card so much Jeanette, so much fun & your colouring is fantastic xxx

Danielle Vincent said...

Chocolate marshmallow shakes - Yummy!! Ice cream is my favorite treat - almost any kind is my favorite :o) LOVE this darling card. Must admit that if I indulged in ice cream as often as this bear that my belly would look like that too - lol.

Zella said...

Well thank you very much Jeanette - now I want a Chocolate Marshmallow shake! LOL!! We have an ice cream place about a mile from us that has the most incredible chocolate peanut butter ice cream - YUMMO! Love the cherry paper - absolutely perfect! And the image you chose is so cute. Great card!!