Monday, June 17, 2013

Old Truck

I absolutely love this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge.

Take a look at the fun photo...



Isn't that just way too cool!!?!?!?







June 18 - 24


The sponsors for this challenge are





and




THANK YOU to both of our sponsors for providing prize packages as well as images for the design team's use!


Here's my card:


The image is from Fred She Said








Here's the inside of my card:




Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope you'll participate in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week!



Image: Fred She Said Designs
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Crumb Cake and scraps from my scrap file
Designer Paper: Paper House Pine Porch and Sonnets Sand
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Grosgrain Ribbon and Brads

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration Jeanette. :-)
Blessings
Maxine

tshupile said...

What a nice card!
Anat

Sassy said...

I want that truck in my garden! That is too cool! And your take on that image is perfect! Your cards are always fantastic and I love the inside, too.

Carol W said...

Fun inpiration and AWESOME card...I love it. You are so darn creative. I love how you used the wood dsp. I never quite know what or how to use it...I should have just called you...Great job my friend. I do hope you are having a wonderful safe mission trip...♥

Danielle Vincent said...

Yes that photo is awesome and your card is a terrific take on it. LOVE that old truck and the wood-looking paper. Fabulous.

AnnMarie said...

Great card! You rocked this challnege! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a pretty inspirational picture- and I LOVE your card. The FSS truck is an awesome image- love the DSP that looks like wood too.

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

That patterned paper goes so well with the image.

Zella said...

Great "wood" paper - looks so real...and it's perfect with the old car. Great coloring too!