Thursday, April 11, 2013

Have a Whopper of a Day

I made this card months ago - in fact, it was last year! LOL! Then I got into the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challeenge and this card never seemed to make it to my blog............ until today.




I love the beach, so this little whale from Papertrey Ink was a "must-have" for me.





Here's the inside of my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image/Sentiment: PTI Whale Wishes
Ink: Memento Paris Dusk
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Cool Caribbean and Tempting Turquoise
Desinger Paper: Paper Studio A Day at the Beach
Embellishments: American Crafts Ribbon, Aged Copper Fish Brad (vendor unknown) and Spare Parts Ageed Copper and White Mini Brads

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are right- the image is darling! And you have the perfect DP paired with the best ribbon ever!!! Love the pattern on the inside too- perfect match!

Darlene said...

Awww, what a cute image! Looks like he's swimming through that delightful DP, such a great layout! That ribbon is wonderful too. Too bad this cutie had to wait so long, but it was worth the wait!