Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dancing on the 100th Day of 2013

It's here! Today is the 100th day of 2013. I've met both of my goals:

1.) to make at least 100 cards in 100 Days without buying any new products to do so. This is my 114th card!

2.) to have a blog post every day of the first 100 days of 2013.


This has been such fun!


Today's card is a special card. I made a set of these for the Unidentified Image swap that Carol is hosting. The way the Unidentified Image swap works is that the hostess (this round it's Carol, but it's someone different each) sends a set of images to each of the group members and we all create with the image. As per the guidelines of the swap, we can't show our cards until the due date, which just happens to be today.



Here's my card:




The image that Carol chose to use is a Clear Art Stamp set called "A Couple of Cuties". It included the sentiments, too.







Here's the inside of my card:





Did you notice I used one of the rhinestones for one of the "O" letters in the sentiment?






Thank you for stopping by my blog today - and throughout the past 99 days, too, as I've participated in the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge. I appreciate you!






Image/Sentiments: Clear Art Stamps "A Couple of Cuties"
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Pink Pirouette
Designer Paper: *gasp! There isn't any!
Embellishments: Kaisercraft Rhinestones and Stampin' UP! Gingham Ribbon

11 comments:

Terry Ladwig said...

Love the pink and black together!

Great layout and love the use of the crystals inside and out!

kadie said...

Hard to believe it's day 100 of this year already! Wow. Jeanette, your card is SO PRETTY. I love the pink and black against each other and your perfect layout! Hugs to you, Dearie!

Laura said...

CONGRATS on meeting your goals Jeanette!! Way to go! How will you celebrate?? Darling card you've shared for the 100th day - I love the pink and black together, and the little rhinestone in the "o" is a sweet touch!

Barb said...

Congrats on making both of your goals.

I really like the simplicity of this card--great use of both sentiments!

Janet said...

Congrats on meeting your goals!! Your cards are SO pretty - love the pink & black!!

kel Acopan said...

great job meeting both goals jeanette!!! i love that sentiment!!!

CardsbyJo said...

Perfection!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card - love the image and the colours you have used Jeanette.
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

Adorable! Love the rhinestone vowels, so cute! I really like the clean, crisp layout too.
Congratulations on completing your two challenges! That is quite the accomplishment!

Carol W said...

Jeanette, this card is so pretty. I really love it and it is even more so in person....♥

~Paola~ said...

wow....such a cutie pie of a card with perfectly colored immie and gorgeous layout too! Congratz On your 100days 100 cards accomplishment my dear! You never cease to amaze and inspire me!!♥