Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Two Challenges; One Card

YAY! I had a marvelous trip these past few days - I went and spent a long weekend with my daughter! We had soooooooo much fun. We ate and talked and shopped and hugged, and then repeated the process all over again. I sure love that young woman!!!

And now I'm home and have lots to do to "catch up" since I had two guys bach'ing it here at home while I was gone. (But it was so worth it to be able to spend time with my daughter!)

And............ I have two challenges to promote today. I confess; since time was of a premium, I created just one card to fit both challenges. I hope you don't mind.




I shouldn't have eaten the whole thing!


The challenges are...





and







The {PIN}Spirational Challenge always has a photo to {Pin}Spire us as we created.


Here's this week's photo:






{PIN}Spirational Challenges has two sponsors:

(who furnished my image - THANK YOU Paper Pretties!)

and





These sponsors are providing a prize for the challenge. We LOVE our sponsors!!!


The theme for Twisted Tuesday Challenge is PEARLS and the twist is to use BANNERS on your creation.


I hope you'll participate in both of these challenges. Please be aware that the {PIN}Spirational Challenge only lasts one week and the Twisted Tuesday one lasts two weeks.


Here are some more pictures of my card:







Here's the inside of my card:





This is my 91st card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.






Thanks for stopping by my blog today.



Image: Paper Pretties Shouldn't Have Eater
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Crushed Curry
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Pearls from an unknown vendor

7 comments:

Melina said...

Such a cute creation J! :)

Barb said...

Jeanette---this is a cutie. Love the sentiment and the image is colored perfect!

Unknown said...

This is such a fab card, love all your detail & colours xxx

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great combination - you did it well. Very cute card, colors and end result.

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card and I am still giggling - love the way you used the pearls!!
Blessings
Maxine

Marina said...

Hi Jeanette
I love the bunting and gems on this card.
Marina

Athina said...

I love all the bright colors! Just darling Jeanette!