Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Amazingly Awesome!

My friend Jeri's son is currently in Basic Training. I'm sure it is grueling work to prepare for service like that. I can only imagine how much he must appreciate mail call, especially when it includes one of his mom's handmade cards.

That being said, a few of Jeri's friends asked for his address so they could send him some mail, too. I count it a privilege to be one who has the opportunity to do that.

Today's card will go to this fine young man!



THANK YOU, CHRISTOPHER!
You will serve our country well!










This is the inside of my card:




This is my 84th card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Images and Inside Verse: Stampin' UP! It's About Time
Awesome Sentiment: Unity You Did It
Ink: Memento Onyx Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Sahara Sand and Soft Suede
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Ribbon and Cording from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette this is a fabulous card - and I am sure it will be appreciated.
Blessings
Maxine

Melina said...

Absolutely love the gear images. Great masculine card :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great card- and how proud that Mother must be of her son! I love the gear images- love the sentiment tag and the way you added it!