Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ugh!

Have you ever created a card and HATED  it? If you have, you know exactly what I'm feeling right now. LOL!

However, I'm in the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge... and I don't want to lag behind............ so I'm going to show you the card I hate. I made it for today's post.




Here is my 30th card for the challenge:







Here's the inside:




I'm sorry! I'll do my very best to create a better card tomorrow.


Image: Riley
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Paper Studio Kraft and Recollections Black
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Recollections Brads and Ribbon (unknown vendor)

12 comments:

April said...

Why would you hate this card?

Love the greens, you colored it beautifully, and that ribbon is TDF!

craftykarla said...

I certainly wouldn't call your card ugly! I like it.

Darlene said...

Awwww, Jeanette, what's to hate here????? Feeling a little unsatisfied with yourself today? I think it is fun and cute!! I love that ribbon against the kraft CS and what's not to love about Riley on a tractor? It's a versatile card that can be used in many ways.

Zella said...

Jeanette - this is so cute! Why do you hate it? I think it's adorable. Very cute and you should be proud! :)

Laura said...

Yes, I have been there! But your card... ummm, nothing to hate here! It's adorable! I love the monochromatic papers, and the cute image. It's a good guy card!

jimlynn said...

Jeanette, I think you're too hard on yourself and can't possible see what you don't like about this! I love it and all the green and little Riley are wonderful. Love that ribbon too!
Lynn

Christine said...

I don't understand why you don't like it. DS's would love to get this card.

:: BlueInks :: said...

OH I HATE IT!!!! Just kidding! I think it is cute. I like the green DP's and especially the DP with the brads on it.

kel Acopan said...

no need to hate it!! i think you did a great job with this one too :)

Athina said...

Jeanette - I think he is adorable and the design is great!

Barb said...

Jeanette--Ido not think this card is one bit ugly--I think the colors are cute and the the layout is nice too!

Marilyn said...

??? Not sure why you hate this Jeanette because I think it's quite cute! I like the contrast of the DP with the kraft and the image is very sweet.