Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Two! Two! Two Posts in One

I've decided to do something a bit different than usual on this fine Tuesday. Often times I have TWO blog posts on Tuesday - one featuring {PIN}Spirational Challenges and the other one featuring Twisted Tuesday Challenges. But I've discovered something. You, my blogging friends don't always scroll down to the second blog post. LOL!

Sooooo... today I'm going to include both challenges in the same blog post and see if you notice. ;)


After a short break to celebrate the holidays, {PIN}Spirational Challenges is back!!! How fun!!!


Our inspirational photo this week is sure cute...



Isn't that baby precious?



The sponsor is Bugaboo Images - I love Love LOVE Bugaboo!!! They graciously gave the design team members an image to use... and of course there will also be a prize package for one lucky participant. THANK YOU Bugaboo!!!



Now, here's my card...








Here's the inside:



I really do hope you'll participate in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week!!!


Now, the Twisted Tuesday Challenge...




January 8-14

Theme: Blocks of Color
*Use a color blocking technique

The Twist: Use at least three different colors on your project


This is the first time I've tried this technique. Here's my card....






Here's the inside of my card...




I had fun trying something new!

I hope you'll participate in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge this week. It's going to be lots of fun seeing all the blocks of color.






Oh, and did I mention? These are my 8th and 9th cards for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge... since I didn't purchase anything to make either one of them. YAY!


Image: Buaboo
Sentiment: Stampin' UP!
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Staples White
Designer Paper: scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Brads (vendor unknown) and Michael's Ribbon








Image/Sentiment on Front: Taylored Expressions Polar Pete
Sentiment Inside: A Muse Hand Scripted
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Lavendar Lace and Metallic Gold
Designer Paper: Recollections Bold Basics Paper Pad
Embellishments: A Muse Ribbon and Brads from an unknown vendor

16 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Such cute cold weather animal cards! Love the way you used and matted all the different pieces. Makes for a super looking well put together project! :)

MiamiKel said...

Oh such an organized post - and so easy see them both - super fun! No way to pick a fave from these two cuties - your coloring is amazing. I'm in love with the coloring on the 2nd one - so soft and spot on! Fun choice of papers! x0x0

Melina said...

I love both your cute cards J! The colors on the second are adorable! :)

Ana Carolina Little said...

Great cards Jeanette!!!. I LOVE THAT PENGUIN!!! He is the cutest and I love that picture that you posted with the three of them!!! Great cards for great challenges!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The pops of green in the first card are perfect. I really think that the image is cute!

The second card is so fun. I love the little heart theme carried through. Then the interior of the card is perfect!

~Paola~ said...

Both are very gorgeous cards Jeanette...the first one is soooo much fun and cheerful, while the second one is sooo sweet and tender looking...both are ADORABLE!!TFS

Tammy said...

Both cards are perfect! Great take on both challenges!

jimlynn said...

Two posts in one is a great idea Jeanette!!
Love both of these.
The touch of green on the first card is over the top perfect and love that cute image on the second.
Great cards.
Lynn

Lori said...

Such cute cards - love that penguin!

Athina said...

These are both adorable Jeanette! I love the papers and color choices on both of these cuties!

Barb said...

Jeanette--I love both cards.

Your first one is too cute--loive the bright pop of green!

Thanks so much for recommending and welcoming me as a part of the {Pin}Spirational Team--this is so much fun!

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful cards Jeanette - they both appeal - the colours on the second one are fabulous, and I love the bright green on the first.
Blessings
Maxine

kadie said...

As I mentioned on April's blog, penguins are my favorite, so I can't help but LOVE your card!! And that polar bear is AWESOME too. Great papers and layout on both. You always have the best winter images!! HUGS

kel Acopan said...

oh my goodness they are both ADORABLE cards!!! thanks for sharing :) and great idea putting them together... i am one that tends to forget to scroll down!!

kel Acopan said...

oh my goodness they are both ADORABLE cards!!! thanks for sharing :) and great idea putting them together... i am one that tends to forget to scroll down!!

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Love the green and pink combo for your Pins DT Card, Jeanette! Fabulous! Love the Polar Bear in your Twisted Tuesdays Challenge - cuute!

Mel xx