Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Snow Wonderful

I'm not a big fan of winter. I do like snow - when it first arrives. But I'd prefer it hang around just a day and then melt. LOL! I think it gets disgusting looking when it begins to take on the dust and such.

However, I really love snowmen stamps. LOL! Yikes! I sure have a lot of them. And many of them just beg to see ink. Sooooooooooo I inked one up. I've had this Unity Itty Bitty set for a while and am ashamed to say it had never seen ink before now.










Here's the inside:




Everything was from my stash of never-ending supplies, so this is my 27th card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image & Sentiment: Unity Itty Bitty Snow Wonderful
Ink: Memento Paris Dusk
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Pacific Point and Very Vanilla
Designer Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Ribbon from an unknown vendor

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Wow! Such a pretty color palette on this one! Love the snowflake on the front and the snowman is adorable. What a pretty font for the sentiment on the inside too! Lovely, all the way around! Yay for card # 27! Keep it up!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic card, Jeanette! Love that ribbon you used on here and the image is adorable.
Lynn

Barb said...

I love that image--I have it too and inked it up before Christmas. That is pretty ribbon too--way too keep up on your 100 cards challenge!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like the little touches of the DP on the front....then there is the interior....my favorite! Love how you stamped and sentimented the card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Nothing like a fun snowman stamp- love the ribbon too. We may finally be getting some snow today- Yeah!

kel Acopan said...

that snowflake is BEAUTIFUL! is it from that unity set too??? i have to go look now!!! lol

Melina said...

Oh it's lovely! Great snowflakes :)