Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Lift Up My Eyes to the Mountains

I love Scripture stamps and the images that coordinate with them. They are uplifting, soothing, and beautiful. Therefore, it is not surprising that Our Daily Bread is one of my favorite stamp compainies.

Here's a card I made with one of their stamp stamps called "Keep Climbing"




Is that serene?







Here's the inside (with the Scripture verse):




This is my 22nd card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today!



Image & Scripture: Our Daily Bread Keep Climbing
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black, Stampin' UP! Very Vanilla, and scrap from my scrap file (tan)
Designer Paper: scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Stampin' UP! Grosgrain Ribbon

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Serene and beautiful! Love your wonderful card!

jimlynn said...

FABULOUS card!!! Love the image too.
Lynn

:: BlueInks :: said...

A great stamp set and you featured it so well. I love the woodsy feel and how you featured the sentiment on the interior.

Barb said...

Very Pretty Card--I too love their sentiments!

Carol W said...

Love, love, love this card....it is amazing...♥♥♥

April said...

Just lovely!

Marilyn said...

Fab card Jeanette! The image speaks for itself but I like your paper/colour choices and the sentiment is perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

love it Jeanette - this is a stunningly beautiful card.
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

All I can say here is: "WOW!" Stunning image, you set it off perfectly to stand on it's own! The Psalm on the inside is wonderful with the image. The layout compliments the image. Wonderful card!

Zella said...

Stunning image - and one of my favorite verses too.

kel Acopan said...

wow. you did this image justice!!!