Monday, January 7, 2013

Footprints in the Sand

Lookie! Lookie!




I made this CAS card for this week's ABC Challenges.




January 7 - 13

Theme: CAS
(It can't get any easier than that, right?)




I love the stamp set I used - it's from Our Daily Bread. Not only does it have the story that's found on the front of my card, it also has this....




This image would be beautiful colored, but this is a CAS card, so I decided to just use ink. I like the way it turned out.





As you know, I'm also doing the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge and, since I only used things I had (no shopping), this card counts as Card #7. YAY!


I hope you'll participate in the ABC Challenges CAS Challenge this week!


Images/Sentiments: Our Daily Bread Footprints
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Paper Studio Kraft, Recollections Black, and Staples White
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Stampin' UP! Caramel Gingham Ribbon

7 comments:

Patty Gorka said...

This is beautiful, Jeanette! I really like the browns, the ribbon, and how you did the inside too!

Margaret said...

Lovely card and what a challenge to take on. Go for it!

Barb said...

Beautiful Card Jeanette--I love the image and the sentiment is one of my favorites.................

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done Jeanette - not only CAS but also a stunner - love the inside too!
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like how you created the layout. The interior is really neat. Great job!

kadie said...

This is beautiful, Jeanette! Really, really beautiful. I love that you made the card all about the poem. BEAUTIFUL!!

kel Acopan said...

i agree... just ink is beautiful. great job.