Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Challenges To Enjoy

It's another day for Challenges. Tuesday is the day for the new {PIN}Spirational Challenge and the new Twisted Tuesday Challenge. So I have information for you about both of these.




January 29 - February 4


Here's the Photo to {PIN}Spire our Creativity:




{PIN}Spirational Challenges has two sponsors each week. This week's sponsors are:


Prize Package: 3 digis to winner

and



Prize Package: 3 digis to winner


Each of these companies also gave the design team images to use for this challenge. THANK YOU! I am using an adorable image from Pink Cat Studios.


Here's my card:




It's really subtle, but do you see the pierced  heart in the upper right corner? I also put one inside my card.




Here's the  inside:




This is my 33rd card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.




Now, for the details about the Twisted Tuesday Challenge....



January 29 - February 4

Theme: This is a 5th Tuesday ANYTHING GOES Challenge

Twist: There is no twist.


Since anything goes, I chose to make a recipe card for this challenge.




I hope you'll participate in both the {PIN}Spirtional Challenge and the Twisted Tuesday Challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate you!!!



Image: Pink Cat Studio Birds Holding Hearts
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Lavendar Lace
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Special Technique: Paper Piercing with the Stampin' UP! Paper Piercing Pack
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon and Heart-shaped Pearls from an unknown vendor





Image: Stampin' UP! Eat Chocolate
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Cardstock: Archivers Brown and Staples White
Designer Paper: Paper Pizzaz Chocolate Chips and Paper Studio Brown Tonal Stripe
Embellishments: Michael's Pearls and Stampin' UP! Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Jeanette, the little chicks are looking good! SO CUTE and love the design you used - and those pearls too.
Great recipe card!!
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

love the cute chicks image and love the layout -gorgeous chocolate card
carol x

:: BlueInks :: said...

Well, if that card isn't just the custest! I love the little heart brads.

Um, now I want a Rolo! LOL

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Love the card Jeanette! The image is awesome! The colours are great too!

Mel xx

Athina said...

Jeanette, these are both very cute! I am going to have to try that recipe, it looks yummy!

Laura said...

How cute! I love that stack of chicks on your card! And the chocolate chip paper looks delicious!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Jeanette - love the stacked chicks and the pierced hearts.
Blessings
Maxine

paige said...

another awesome recipe card and awesome recipe! Love the PIN card too - so sweet!

Danielle Vincent said...

Cuteness x 3 on this darling card Jeanette - gonna have to go grab that image now that I've seen your awesome card!

I'm loving those recipe cards too -I think they are really a neat idea.
Hugs D