Friday, January 18, 2013

Are We Having Fun Yet?

I'm having fun!

1. I'm using stamp(s) that I've owned a while - many which have never seen ink.

2. I'm creating one-of-a-kind sorts of cards.

3. I'm playing with ink/paper nearly every day.

How fun is that!?!?!?

Today's card features the Unity Itty Bitty stamp set called Having Fun.






On the inside of my card, I used the same image, just stamped it off on a piece of scrap paper first to give it a lighter inking inside the card.

Here's the inside:




This is my 20th card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge!





Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate you!!!

Image & Sentiment: Unity Having Fun
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Stampin' UP! Grosgrain Ribbon

9 comments:

Barb said...

Another wonderful card in your quest to use your stash--way to go!

Carol W said...

This is an awesome card. Great masculine card for the guys...I love your colors and the layout...everything is perfect both inside and out...♥

kadie said...

This is such an awesome Dude or Dudette card! And way-to-go on using up your stash! Love it!

jimlynn said...

Inside and out - a great masculine card!!! Love the imaged stamped inside again too.
Lynn

Darlene said...

Awesome guy-card!! Suitable for many occasions. How great is that?! I hope you ARE having fun, 'cuz I' sure having fun admiring your creations along the way!

crafty-stamper said...

Fantastic card and love the male image a great CAS card
carol x

:: BlueInks :: said...

A great boy card! They love those things!!!! Perfect layout and colors too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Yay Jeanette - this is a stunner - love the colours and the resulting masculine card. Great to see all these un-loved stamps getting some love.
Blessings
Maxine

kel Acopan said...

what a great manly card!! i always need these kinds of cards and definitely have to CASE this one!!