Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Piece of My Heart

Today begins a new challenge at Craft Us Crazy.





January 17 - 30 (EST)

Theme: Valentine's/Love and/or Color Red


Sponsor: Digi Ditto



Digi Ditto is offering a prize package to a lucky participant and they also gave the Craft Us Crazy Design Team images to use for this challenge. THANK YOU, Digi Ditto! I really appreciate your generosity!


I really enjoyed playing with the Digi Ditto image and creating this bold card...




The image is artsy and fun!







Here's the inside of my card:



Since I didn't purchase anything to make this card, it counts as my 19th card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.



I'm looking forwared to seeing a lot of LOVE'ly RED cards during the Craft Us Crazy Challenge... I hope yours will be one of them.


Image: Digi Ditto Puzzle Pieces
Ink (for Sentiment inside): Versafine Onyx Black and Copic Marker
Cardstock: Recollections Black, Stampin' UP! Read Red, and Staples White
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Black Brads, Red Heart Brad, and Ribbon (all from unknown vendors)

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that Jeanette - great card! Awesome image to work with, and you have used it to great effect.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

These colors are perfect! I love the black and how it makes the puzzle pieces pop. Fun card!

Margaret said...

Fabulous image. Just love the simplicity, and the red heart just pops out.

Tammy said...

Wow, fantastic card, I love it!

Lori said...

You rocked that puzzle stamp! Love the red stripes!

kadie said...

Such a cool and unique card. What a fun stamp. This adorable card is sure to brighten someone's Valentine's Day!

crafty-stamper said...

another brilliant card love your CAS cards I struggle as mine never look finished -love your papers and layout
carol x

AnnMarie said...

What a fun card! I love it! :)

Darlene said...

What a great image! And you have really shown it off nicely with the stripped DP, the black and red color scheme and the layout! The inside is great also. Nicely done!

Zella said...

Great image - I've never seen anything like it! And you gave the whole card that artsy feel with the striped paper along with that image - very cool!

kel Acopan said...

great job with this one!! love the striped DP and all that white space of the puzzle pieces!!